Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nesting....from a cell phone..

Oh man, I am so excited to be a mom! Yesterday we scheduled my C-Section for Jan. 22nd, which is two weeks from today. Since then I have been nesting through everyone that is related to me! I am driving everyone crazy I am sure. Since yesterday, my hubby and sisters have organized the babies room, my mom has received a gazillion things to wash and Ryan is running all over getting our last min. items....all I want to do is talk about it. I wish so bad I could run around and get it all taken care of. Sounds fun to me! Thank you Family!



This is our little Girls crib



This is our little Boys crib

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nanette put me to work! I live like 2 minutes from you. What can I do to help?

Anonymous said...

That's great that you have a date! Yeah- what can I do??? Write up more advice??

Eric and Megan said...

Oh Nan I'm so excited for you! You are amazing! You have been in the hospital so much longer than I was and i don't know how you have survived it. You are already an amazing mommy. I wish we could have talked on the phone the other day but I need to come see you again soon before the babies come. Call me or I'll call you to see when I can come see ya...

Jacci Halliday said...

You amazing. I am so excited you have a date and that the babies are almost here:) If I can do ANYTHING at all please let me know!

lauren ann said...

HAPPY DAY.... The end is in sight. You have been such a good sport. Love the belly, love the cribs. I am so proud of you for holding out so long. Let me know if there is anything I can do!