Friday, January 23, 2009

Meet Stella & Hudson

Hey Gang, so I delivered my babies last Monday night! I know this is a late blog posting but I have been a little tuckered out. My doctor checked me out last Monday morning and found that my little babes were going to come on their own shortly, so due to the position of my baby "B" boy, we scheduled the c-section for that night. They are so adorable and me and Ryan are so lucky and blessed to have them. Stella and myself will be discharged Friday afternoon, and poor little Hudson will have to stick around for a few days to prove that he can eat like a tiger, but we expect him to come home early next week.

Stella Heath - 5lbs 1oz - 18 inches long
Hudson Ryan Heath (or Ryan Hudson Heath) - 4lbs 4oz - 18.5 inches long

12 comments:

Lacey said...

oh my gosh nan! congratulations, your babies are so cute! i love their names too! i would love to come and help you, let me know when i could be the best help and when you would want me to come so i can get my mom to watch halle!

Brady + Marsha said...

I am so happy for you guys! It sounds like they are doing really well. I'm glad to know the little cuties have names.

Eric and Megan said...

YAY!!!!! You did it! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys...you are now a family of FOUR! Crazy. They are both absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to meet them. LOVE the names you chose too! Get as much sleep as you can! Call me ANYTIME!

Jenni said...

Wow, it is so wonderful that everything turned out so great. They are big babies for twins too! Good job keeping them in so long. It is funny that your little girl was bigger. Weren't they worried she was a lot smaller then the boy?
Anyway, I am so happy for you guys. Good luck with everything!

Sarah M said...

LOVE them... my grandma called my mom to tell her they were here and she told my mom that 'the boy' was only ONE POUND! i was freaking out for most of the afternoon until i heard that good old grandma was wrong... phew. they are perfect.

{littlefam} said...

I'm so glad they arrived safe and sound and I love the names you chose! Please call me if you need anything!

mary said...

Congrats nan! Stella and Hudson are adorable. Love the names! I want to bring you dinner, we will be in touch! Good Luck with everything. Love, Mary

jmb said...

AHHHHH the rumors are true! I'm so glad things are going so well! Can't wait to see the little munchkins

lauren ann said...

HAPPY DAY!!!!! THey are amazing, and so big (relatively speaking:)! Congrats. When can we come meet them?

amyharrisonphotography said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! We are SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!!! And I am SERIOUS! (can't you tell from my all caps typing :o)
Your sweet babes are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Good job baby havin'! And Nanette- are you so pumped to be back home again???
Love you guys!

Allison said...

The are adorable and the name are perfect!!

baucomfamily said...

They are beautiful! We love you!
XXOO
TL