Friday, January 2, 2009

Pinch Me...




Well I have been here 9 1/2 weeks and....I don't know what to say other than that. I have spent my time doing.....seriously I don't know what. Other than getting some good reading in, and good wholesome TV time in, I only have my knitting projects to show for this time.

(By the way, I don't love the girl more than the boy, it just so happens that I just haven't gotten around to making a boy cardigan/hat set....those booties are for him though!)









So, I am 34 weeks next Monday, and if I don't go into Labor any time soon, then my doctor will take the babies at 36 weeks, so at most I only have 3 more weeks of this place. Good Riddance!

Thanks to family and friends though, my room has been festively decorated for the Holidays, and to be honest December went by really fast...but January...I don't know what it is, but the last two days have dragged and dragged on....I can't make it though!

Thank you everyone for the phone calls, visits and gifts. Those times are what have saved my sanity. Seriously.

6 comments:

Jacci Halliday said...

yay for Nannette! You are superwoman. The sweater turned out darling and I love the hat and booties. Kuddos my bedridden friend. Good job for continuing to cook those sweet babies:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't make it up to see your tree, although I heard all about it! Thanks for taking the pic!
You're almost done!!!

Kim and Steve said...

you are such a trooper...i wouldn't have lasted! can't wait to see your babies and you when they come!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

Hey cutie- We saw Ryan today at church. You are a trooper! We are thinking of you guys. I hope all is well =). And I hope you go into labor soon!

jmb said...

Hang in there sister! Can't wait to see the babushcas!

amanda james said...

love the xmas tree, that is so precious. are your hands like crippled from knitting? I was on my death bed last year for a month and i knitted like no tomorrow. I felt like an old lady with arthritis. hang in there little friend, can't wait to see the twins!